Roofs For Troops: Supporting our Veterans
Receive a $250 Rebate for roofing services when you install a GAF roofing system on your home and purchase an enhanced warranty with our GAF Roofs for Troops program. Most importantly, a thank you to the Brave Men and Women of the Military from Home Re-Nu. So, just follow the steps below.
First, have your Roofing Services installed on your house between January 1, 2022 and December 31, 2022
Follow These Instructions to Receive a GAF Roofing Rebate:
- Leave us an honest review on Google for Home Re-Nu locations.
- Visit GAF to submit your 2021 Rebate form after receiving your warranty number in the mail.
- To do so, you will need to provide proof of military service, warranty type and number, as well as the information of your contractor. In the section labeled “Master Elite or Certified Contractor Number” you will enter ME29878 for Home Re-Nu.
- When your roofing services are complete and paid in full you will earn up to $250 in the mail!
Home Re-Nu is a roofing company that loves and appreciates veterans and first responders! So, if you need a local roofing services contractor then call Home Re-Nu to learn more about GAF Roofs for Troops. And, thank you for your service!
Terms and Conditions
- Active members, veterans, and retirees of the U.S. military who are legal residents of the U.S. (each, a “Qualifying Individual”). Roof must be installed between 1/1/21 and 12/31/21 on a residence in the U.S. owned by a Qualifying Individual.
- A qualifying GAF roofing system consists of GAF asphaltic roofing shingles and a required number of qualifying GAF accessory products, which varies based on the enhanced warranty selected. Qualifying GAF accessory products include: (1) ridge cap shingles; (2) attic ventilation; (3) starter strip shingles; (4) roof deck protection; and (5) leak barrier. Visit the qualifying products tab for a list of qualifying products.
- Eligibility requirements, coverage and restrictions vary based on the enhanced warranty selected. Visit www.gafroofsfortroops.com for details and to view a copy of each enhanced warranty. Enhanced warranty must be registered by your contractor within forty-five (45) days of installation. If you have not received a copy of your warranty from GAF within sixty (60) days, call GAF at 1-888-532-5767, option 5.
Additional Terms: Offer valid in the U.S. only. Void where prohibited. Limit one rebate per Qualifying Individual and per address. Allow 8 weeks from receipt of claim for shipment of rebate check or as otherwise required by law. GAF is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, incomplete, illegible, damaged, or postage due mail/requests, or for technical errors that may affect the submission, receipt, or processing of rebate requests. Claims received after deadline, incomplete submissions, illegible submissions, or submissions that do not comply with these terms will be rejected and will not be returned. Please keep a copy of the documents you submit for your records. GAF reserves the right to audit all rebate claims, and improper redemption or use constitutes fraud. GAF is not responsible for any rebate check that is lost or stolen.